Welcome to RuneBay! Please do a hard refresh ( Shift + F5 ) if you experience any issues with the design, or the new icons..

With Maddens 0-99 rating system being so dull
Well. There is no xfactor OL.Also a problem. We had been Mut 21 coins awarded an unfinished game. We didnt have appropriate balancing at start and they attempted to fix it by giving OL star traits (that are largely useless since OL are melons, apparently), but maybe not xfactor traits because of some reason an OL can not impact a match. This is incorrect and lazy! Zone abilities for OL would be easy. Pancake cubes on pass protection triggers a pass blocker ability and no sacks allowed x number of times, or a jog to your side of the area goes to get a major gain x number of times with no TFL's & activates a zone blocking ability, etc.. Let's have Quenten Nelson be in a position but since OL have trouble really making blocks. And yes I understand, do not hold the OL will take part in blocks better. Sometimes you do everything right and they AI fucks over you. We all understand it lol.

Definitely keep them, I would really like to see dev traits possess their just be a limited amount of X factors available throughout the league, and go in both directions for franchise style next season. It would be cool to see like for example when a guy can go from star when he leads the league but if he's not as good he could fall down to celebrity or celebrity again. Also it would be cool if it was affected by age/injury additionally in franchise. IRL for a majority of men a long-term injury that is catastrophic has lasting results but.

They need to get toned down. Madden NFL players shouldnt be broken due to shouldnt override user input and an ability. The number of times ive played something but himself throws to the side with no input or even attempt at handling by me, is ridiculous, since they had box. You understand the jukes coming, which means that you hold up, however ope, hes got box, so youre guys on the ground tho you had him standing perfectly at the best way.

The abilities are loved by me. With Maddens 0-99 rating system being so dull, abilities let people stand out. They allow you to capture Madden NFL players such as Peyton Manning, who used his mind more than his power. In CFM, there is very little reason to keep a Madden NFL player. They do not develop, are costly, and they worth it if you discover. That is changed by abilities. Zach Ertz for instance, he is not a TE, but has chemistry with his QB and is an expert in grabbing and routes.. I want to buy Madden 21 coins see them take it, although abilities give a little bit to this. They have a foundation though.