Welcome to RuneBay! Please do a hard refresh ( Shift + F5 ) if you experience any issues with the design, or the new icons..

What Languages Can Y'all Speak?
Personally I have a strong affinity and retention for linguistics. I'm quite proficient with English, but I've unfortunately not yet invested the time into becoming fully fluent in another language. I used to speak a little French and Spanish (mostly from school). I learned some Russian as well but it's hard to stay motivated when I have nobody with which to speak. So I know some Russian as well.

What're your stories?
I speak Italian and English fluently, although I can pick up on most Latin languages very easily, Portuguese and Spanish are really easy to understand, also French as well because I also speak a dialect of Italian which is northern Italy and is close to French. I can also speak a little bit of Arabic my girlfriend is Lebanese, but that is the hardest language ever I swear! Oh I also know like how to count to 10 in Japanese lmao.
I speak English and Spanish fluently. I know what you’re thinking “wow so talented I’d totally bang him”. It’s okay, people think the same thing daily but the fact of the matter is here is that Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill himself.
(11-06-2019, 08:28 AM)MAGZ Wrote: I speak English and Spanish fluently. I know what you’re thinking “wow so talented I’d totally bang him”. It’s okay, people think the same thing daily but the fact of the matter is here is that Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill himself.
You're an absolute madman, you know that?
french hebrew farsy and spanish