Welcome to RuneBay! Please do a hard refresh ( Shift + F5 ) if you experience any issues with the design, or the new icons..

Site growing?
I see a lot going on , on and off.. last weekend a lot online I am still here of course but we need to keep a way of users together 

Just my thoughts I check site before and after work it was very busy the other day now a few online but people post stuffs still

We can grow if there is more rewarded stuff or feature

Ty
Pretty sure there's some stuff in the works for spending gp etc.. should be more to come as well. Just suggest ideas in discord and talk and get to know everyone meanwhile.
(10-31-2019, 08:06 PM).css Wrote: Pretty sure there's some stuff in the works for spending gp etc.. should be more to come as well. Just suggest ideas in discord and talk and get to know everyone meanwhile.

The user above is correct. You are seeing a work in progress with fluctuation advertising until we discover the best method.
I 100% appreciate your advice and insight on this, I want to hear more from you!

- Lazarus
RuneBay Owner
Please don't hesitate to contact me for any issues, bug, ideas, etc
Thanks so much for your input! Yes, we're still working on fun ways to get people frequenting the site. As for now, post as much as you want (without spamming) and refer your friends! Thanks so much for being a part of our community.
Ya it growing i see it never dead tbh.. i know u guys are working on many things but he is right we need to keep constant flow soon

If possible
(10-31-2019, 08:24 PM)Hustling Wrote: Ya it growing i see it never dead tbh.. i know u guys are working on many things but he is right we need to keep constant flow soon

If possible

Correct. We will take care of it, stay tuned my friend.
RuneBay Owner
Yep definitely growing Smile
(10-31-2019, 09:01 PM)Adam Wrote: Yep definitely growing Smile

Thank you.
RuneBay Owner