Welcome to RuneBay! Please do a hard refresh ( Shift + F5 ) if you experience any issues with the design, or the new icons..

Lukalipt's Portofolio
I've been doing graphic art for like 3-4 years. How did I start? I saw amazing kinds of stuff from a Veteran called "Deneky" and I asked him if he can teach me so he did but I guess I got my own style of design and never did pieces of stuff like him.
Here are few of them from the moment I start till last year:
Some of them may be bad or not, that's how I started.
Some avatars & Signatures
[Image: HvH8GDb.png]
[Image: duHIPsT.png]
[Image: usqjo4y.jpg]
[Image: 2Zt4jYR.png]
[Image: DL8Qj66.png]
[Image: MoM3jvW.png]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in in 2016.

[Image: gSxfBMV.png]
[Image: 9GbCZyT.png]
[Image: Jgs0ah1.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was supposed to be a background for an anime page for the Christmas season.

[Image: z88C1zr.png]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: kPxlfop.png]
[Image: aNLT4nv.png]
This was a render presentation, I had an idea to present the renders on my DA instead to put directly the render.
[Image: U7M2208.png]
Later in 2017:
[Image: Wc1Esef.png]
[Image: gEwH10Y.png]
[Image: QDEpv8L.png]
This was after a tutorial from a gfx forum but they never finished it so I guess this was the result till then.
[Image: BuLDqgi.png]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last year 2018 I made this wallpapers for a gaming forum I guess called Mu.

[Image: muonline_wallpaper__by_lukalipt_dc3otso-...cBjd1xP-oo]
[Image: muonline_wallpaper2__by_lukalipt_dc3ougv...8xo6gZoQ9E]
[Image: muonline_wallpaper3__by_lukalipt_dc3outt...TG_YnqQ_Q4]

Well, that's it until now. I have more but I will update in some other times.
[Image: 34bc9e64836c707daf52df6af6469300.gif]
"A long time ago I thought I'm lost, but guess what time's healing and you cant petty yourself forever." 
Ay, your soft style just started developing. Let's get the art section going, man.

Thanks for joining, and nice portfolio!
Very cool good to see the graphics market picking up Smile also welcome to RuneBay!
Sure will & Thanks !
"A long time ago I thought I'm lost, but guess what time's healing and you cant petty yourself forever." 
Very nice stuff you got here
Thanks dude